We seek a compassionate and professional Registered Nurse to administer skilled nursing care for patients of all ages, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, and communicate effectively with patients and their families.
- Administer Skilled Nursing Care: Provide individualized care addressing physical and psychosocial needs.
- Coordinate Care: Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team, patients, and families to provide seamless care.
- Assessments: Conduct initial and ongoing assessments to identify specific patient needs and conditions.
- Clinical Notes: Maintain accurate clinical and progress notes.
- Communication: Communicate with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other healthcare practitioners, integrating orders and ensuring alignment with patient needs.
- Current RN licensure in the state of Texas
- BSN or associate degree in nursing from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- CPR and other relevant certifications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Statement: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all employees.
Diversity and Inclusion: Our organization recognizes the strength that diversity brings to the workplace and strives to create a collaborative and respectful environment for all team members. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
Reasonable Accommodations: Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation during the application or hiring process are encouraged to contact IMCS Healthcare to request assistance.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Standing and Walking: Ability to stand and walk for extended periods, as nursing often requires long shifts on one’s feet.
- Lifting: Capability to lift, move, and support patients, which may require lifting 50 pounds or more with assistance.
- Manual Dexterity: Ability to perform fine motor skills, such as administering injections, drawing blood, and handling medical instruments.
- Vision: Sufficient visual acuity to read charts and medication labels and monitor patients.
- Hearing: Sufficient hearing to communicate with patients and the healthcare team and to hear alarms, monitors, etc.
- Endurance: Capability to perform physically demanding tasks over long shifts, including bending, reaching, and quick response to emergencies.
- Environmental Tolerance: Ability to work in an environment that may include exposure to infectious diseases, chemicals, and other potentially hazardous materials.
- Emotional Stamina: Ability to manage stress and maintain emotional stability in a fast-paced and potentially emotionally taxing environment.
Benefits and Compensation: $63,250 – $63,500 + benefits.
Application Process: Interested candidates can submit a resume, copy of their Nursing License, and cover letter to [application email/portal]. For any inquiries about this position, please contact [contact person’s name and contact information].
Our Commitment: We are dedicated to providing a respectful and harassment-free workplace and encourage veterans and individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.